AESG’s Environmental department consists of a team of experienced environmental scientists, environmental engineers, waste consultants, GIS analysts and modeling experts that have a combined experience record of more than 10 years in the region.
Our team has successfully completed a variety of environmental projects to date with excellent feedback from clients and authorities. AESG is an EAD Class A registered Environmental Consultant and a registered consultant under DM-EPSS and EHS Trakhees. Our environmental assessment work on oil & gas, industrial, residential, and commercial developments in the region facilitated funding by international donor bodies, acquired authority permits and improved operations for all of our clients.
In addition to the above, our team has completed numerous waste engineering projects alongside major architects in the region. Estimations of waste generation rates, sizing requirements, recommended interior and exterior flow of waste, and specific design criteria for a sustainable waste management system based on local regulations and best practice are some of our key offerings on such jobs.
Examples of current and completed projects are provided below.
Environmental consulting services include:
- Waste Engineering
- Environmental Permitting
- Environmental Assessments (EIA; SEA; PER; ESA ASTM Phase I, II, III)
- Environmental Management (CEMP; OEMP; EMS)
- Environmental Monitoring (Field surveys, monitoring plans)
- Environmental Auditing (ISO14001; CEMP audits, OEMP audits)
- Environmental Modeling (AERMOD, MODFLOW) and GIS mapping.
- Marine and Ecological Studies (Surveys, EcIAs, Compensation, Restoration, Conservation and Management Plans)