What is ISO 50001?
ISO 50001 is an International Standard that sets out the latest best practice in energy management. At its core, ISO 50001 is a systematic means for organisations to manage and reduce their energy costs and carbon emissions. ISO 50001 can be applied to any organisation that wishes to manage and reduce its energy consumption. It aims to:
- Understand and continuously report on current baseline energy usage
- Create action plans, targets and energy performance indicators
- Identify, prioritise, and record opportunities for improving energy performance
AESG has partnered with a leading International certification body to offer comprehensive ISO 50001 services. By combining the engineering expertise of AESG with the management system expertise of an international certification body, we are able to provide our Clients with a full service offering in meeting ISO 50001.
- Technical consultancy to benchmark and improve energy usage
- Management consultancy to develop the systems, policies and procedures
- ISO 50001 certification