Energy Auditing and Management Services
We have proven time and time again on our projects that energy and water costs in almost all buildings in the Middle East can be substantially reduced with little or no capital investment. Capturing these savings not only boosts a company’s bottom line but also contributes significantly to the sustainability of the region.
AESG follows a systematic approach to optimising the sustainability of existing buildings which involves analysing the building’s operation and resource use and preparing a suite of cost effective efficiency measures. We prioritise the strategies according to the required level of investment and payback periods.
AESG’s energy auditing team follows the requirements of ASHRAE Energy Auditing Procedures. This provides our Clients with the confidence that our recommendations are accurate and follow the highest industry standards.
- Conducting the design for energy efficient retrofits
- Manage the procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of retrofits
- Manage operation of energy efficiency measures ensuring savings are maintained
- Preliminary and detailed energy audits (following ASHRAE procedures)
- Assessing the economic feasibility of energy retrofit strategies
- Providing advice to Clients on the options for financing energy retrofits