Achieving sustainability, energy efficiency, Estidama and LEED compliance during construction requires systematic processes and careful management to ensure that targets are met. AESG provides comprehensive management of Estidama and LEED implementation on site.
Our practical experience of applying sustainability in the UAE and Middle East and knowledge of the local market also allows us to refine sustainability solutions proposed during design to achieve optimal results during construction.
- Ensuring that LEED/Estidama features are correctly installed during construction
- Collecting and documenting compliance with relevant Estidama or LEED credits
- Reviewing building envelope constructions to ensure thermal integrity is maintained
- Implementing environmental, waste and indoor air quality management plans
- Sourcing sustainable materials and products
- Ensuring that the desired LEED/Estidama rating is maintained through any changes to the design that occur during construction or value engineering exercises