Zirku Island is located 140 Kms. north west of Abu Dhabi. With its advanced oil and gas installations, Zirku is considered the main industrial base for the processing, storage and export of oil from Upper Zakum, Umm Al-Dalkh and Satah Fields.
In order to cater for the oil and gas fields, ADMA OPCO are developing new accommodation and administration facilities on the Island.
AESG are providing comprehensive sustainability consultancy throughout the design of the project to facilitate an Estidama 2 Pearl rating for each of the buildings.
- Estidama Management
- Independent Commissioning Agent
- Sustainable Design Consultancy
- Energy Modelling and Guidance
- Water Modelling
- Waste Management Consultancy
- Natural Systems Assessment