Standard Chartered Headquarters
- STANDARD CHARTERED
The Standard Chartered building is a new 250,000 sqft development in the heart of Dubai, located adjacent to Emaar Square and in close vicinity to the Burj Khalifa. The development will house Standard Chartered Bank’s Dubai Head Office and employ over 1,000 full time staff. Due for completion in Q4 of 2012 the Bank intends to showcase Standard Chartered’s commitment to sustainability in the region by achieving LEED Gold for the Core and Shell and LEED Platinum for the Fit Out.
AESG, in collaboration with Brookfield Multiplex, are providing LEED consultancy services for the fit out of the bank throughout design and construction. The sustainability scope includes achieving a targeted LEED Platinum rating for the Commercial Interiors.
- Carrying out energy and daylight modelling for the project
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of leed credits
- Specialist studies related to energy efficiency and sustainability
- Preparing site specific reports and operational strategies
- Assisting with material selection and procurement
- Reviewing and assisting with mep design in accordance with leed