RSB – Cooling Market Share & Efficiency Comparison
Dubai has set ambitious targets to improve the efficiency of energy use in the Emirate, aiming for a 30% improvement by 2030. the DSM strategy targets doubling district cooling penetration in Dubai from the 20% currently estimated, to 40% by 2030. 40% penetration is expected to achieve 3.4TWh of electricity savings.
AESG have been appointed by RSB to perform an in-depth analysis of the current market share of cooling technologies and their average efficiencies.
- A market share survey to determine the market share of the main cooling technologies
- Detailed study on Dubai’s buildings’ GFA and cooling technology market share per building type
- Analysis of annual and peak cooling load by building type
- Energy efficiency measurements of the main cooling technologies
- Total Annual Cooling load separated by buildings type
- Total Peak Cooling load separated by buildings type
- Peak and Annual electrical and Water use for cooling purposes
- Market Share of each Cooling Technology
- Average Efficiency each Cooling Technology