RLCC Towers / Al Forsan Hotel
- RESIDENTIAL TOWERS
The RLCC development consists of eight residential towers with a total GFA of 600,000m2 as well as a community mall and the Al Forsan Hotel. The estimated construction cost for the project exceeds AED 1.5 Billion.
The Al Forsan Hotel project is a 5 stars hotel (1 basement+Ground+5floor+Roof) located in Khalifa City, comprising of 400 Guest rooms, Luxury restaurants, Spa and Pools. The project is served by district cooling and includes over 700 FCU’s, 2 Heat Exchangers and 41 AHU’s. The electrical system has a total of 7.8 MW of connected load and the project also includes an LPG system for cooking.
- Leading and overseeing the commissioning process
- Reviewing designs in order to optimise design solutions
- Preparing the Commissioning Plan
- Verifying pre-functional checks of installed equipment
- Verifying functional testing of equipment
- Preparation of Systems Manual
- Preparation of Commissioning Reports
- Reviewing of Commissioning results
- Energy Modelling in line with LEED requirements