One JLT Tower – LEED CS Gold
- ONE JLT
One JLT is a new commercial tower being developed by Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, the government authority responsible for JLT. The tower provides ground plus 14 floors with Net Leasable Area (NLA) of 27,058 square meters. The project has achieved a LEED Core and Shell Gold certification.
AESG provided comprehensive sustainability consultancy throughout both the design and construction of the project. This includes the following services;
- Independent Commissioning Agent services in accordance with LEED
- Carrying out energy and daylight modelling for the project
- Assisting in the implementation and documentation of LEED credits
- Preparing specialist studies related to energy efficiency and sustainability
- Preparing site specific reports and operational strategies
- Assisting with material selection and procurement
- Reviewing and assisting with MEP design in accordance with LEED requirements.