Ghayathi Schools is a new school development being developed by ADNOC in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi. The school shall provide world class education facilities for over 2,000 students in the Ghayathi area.
The project is pursuing a Two Pearl Estidama rating and seeking to minimise energy and water consumption as well as ensure a safe and comfortable learning environment for students.
As well as classroom facilities, the project includes an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, sports hall and outdoor sports fields and playgrounds.
AESG are providing comprehensive sustainability consultancy throughout the design and construction of the project.
- Estidama Management
- Sustainable Design Consultancy
- Energy Modelling
- Commissioning Agent Services
- Legionella Management
- Waste Management Consultancy
- Natural Systems Assessment
- Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Building Envelope Verification
- Environmental Auditing