Environmental Impact Assessment
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
AESG have been commissioned on behalf of their Client, a large multi-national organisation to conduct a Social and Environmental Impact Assessment (SEIA) for two sites; one located in Dubai and one in Abu Dhabi. The purpose of the SEIA is to facilitate international financing of the two large projects. The SEIA’s were conducted in accordance with world bank standards as well as local authority requirements (Dubai Municipality and EAD).
- Baseline environmental monitoring and field work
- Soil and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Assessment of the scale and likelihood of environmental impacts
- Proposing appropriate mitigation measures for the development schemes
- Preparing detailed Social and Environmental Impact Assessment in accordance with World Bank and local standards.