AESG work to the highest international standards for building commissioning and follow the procedures and guidelines set out in ASHRAE and the Building Commissioning Association.
Re-Commissioning / Retro Commissioning
Recommissioning (RCx) is a re-optimization process for existing buildings that improves a building’s overall performance by optimizing energy efficient design features and directly addressing equipment performance and system integration issues.
Studies have shown that recommissioning can achieve energy savings of 5-15% without the installation of any additional equipment. Our experienced team of commissioning engineers and Certified Energy Managers provides Clients with expertise to not only ensure on-going safe operation of the building but also maximise energy savings. AESG’s re-commissioning services include;
- Facility inspections and asset surveys
- Building fine tuning
- Functional testing of building systems
- BMS recalibration and update sequences of operation
- As-built documentation and O&M manual review
- Rebalancing of HVAC systems
- Review of start up/shut-down procedures
- Review equipment scheduling
- Thermographic surveys of electrical systems