AESG work to the highest international standards for building commissioning and follow the procedures and guidelines set out in ASHRAE and the Building Commissioning Association.
Commissioning management is a systematic process of managing the overall commissioning of a building from design to handover. We know from our experience that every construction project is unique and has its own unique features and challenges that must be overcome. We also know that despite the best planning efforts, there are always unforeseen issues that arise, particularly during the testing and commissioning phase. Our team have decades of practical experience of commissioning in the region and have therefore been involved in solving thousands of challenges that have risen in the commissioning process. Our collaborative, expert led, hands on approach to troubleshooting is what we believe differentiates us in the field of commissioning management.
AESG’s commissioning management services include;
- Reviewing the Owners Project Requirements and Basis of Design to ensure a clear, succinct basis of performance is defined
- Reviewing design and shop drawings for commissionability
- Preparing coordinated commissioning programs
- Performing pre-functional testing / installation verification of building systems
- Coordinating and overseeing functional testing of building systems
- Collating and verifying commissioning results
- Collating and verifying O&M manuals
- Coordinating handover activities such as facility management training